Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Party Weekends!

This Weekend, and next weekend I'll have 4 parties. The first two are at my friends house. While we're there we'll sleepover. The next day we're going to their pool club. The next one is mine. it's my birthday, and I'm turning 10! That's one for just my family and I. The last party that I have is my big party with all of my friends. While we're still on vacation I'm going to my my godfathers little summer party thing when all of the family comes to his house, plays, and then goes to a place where there are lots of rides. But it's only walking distance from his house. We also go to my cousins beach house. We went last year but only for half a day. This year we're going to sleepover. And then I'm going to Main. I'm going to camp there, while I'm there too. Last but not least I'm going to New Hampshire, so we can go to Story Land.

No comments: