Thursday, October 22, 2009

EMMIE IS ONE!!!









I can't believe Emilia is already one year old. I don't think it has already been a year. You've probably already seen some pictures my moms blog. Now I have something that I wrote in school about her. The whole class wrote something or in my class about something, or in my case someone beautiful .


The one thing that makes me happy is my baby sister.Well obviously all the rest of my family, but mostly my one year little sister. her birthday is this Thursday. She makes
me laugh and smile everyday. Emilia Faith the most beautiful name ever. She likes when I hide my mouth with my hands and then quickly show my mouth and stick out my tongue. I also love when she laughs out loud at me. She makes my heart feel all happy and warm inside. But the one thing I can't believe is that she is one.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'll never get tired of reading that Sophie, it's beautiful... and so are you. Remember that.
Love, Mama