Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dead

I am going to drop dead i am so tired. This is such a long week for me, and it's only half over.Let me tell you my schedule and see if you can handle it.

Monday - Wake up go to church at 7:00. Get ready for school at 8:30. Come home at 3:15. Get ready for ballet, pointe and character and try to make it to ballet. (half an hour away.) Come home at 9:00 and do home work and take a shower. In between all of that I try to eat dinner.

Tuesday - same

Wednesday - Church, school ballet, only one hour and a half, home work shower bed.

Thursday - Church, school NOTHING!!!

Friday - same as Wednesday

Weekends are off, except on Sunday I have church.

So there you have it. Try being an 11 year old doing all of this while trying to keep a blog at two million and going down, in the world.

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Don't freak your mother out with post titles like that!!!!
Love you!!! MORE

Stephanie said...

oops didn't realize you were still signed in