Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Schools Out!

Today is the last day of school! Tomorrow we just have to go to 10:00 mass. Then dismissal is at 11:30. Culmination was a few weeks ago and I forgot to show pictures so I thought I'd show them now. I just don't have pictures for ballet.








This is my whole class getting ready to go on stage for our character dance. it was a Jewish dance, it took a lot of hard work, but in the end it was really fun. The audience seemed to like it a lot too. in the picture you can't see my dress but I'm like looking down, and I'm next to a girl wearing a light brown dress.
Here I'm the first one in line

This is my modern dance. I am, going right to left the way you see it, the third one I have the longest hair.








1 comment:

Stephanie said...

it was a great show and we loved your dances , you looked gorgeous on stage!!